>>>Winter Indoors Flyer
Winter Indoor League Central:
ASB Stadium, Kohimarama
Wednesdays 10th July to 11th September (no game 21st Aug)
Game times from 6.45pm – 9.15pm
League fees: Earlybird $300 per team to be paid by 26th July, payments after this date will be $350
Registrations close: 3rd July 2013
Pick up team: If you wish to sign up as a pick up player, your fees will be individual at $40 per person. You will also need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know, there will be limited spaces and will be dependent on the number of women who sign up.
Introducing Indoors on the North Shore! It is a shorter league but we will look at extending it next year if the interest is there for it to continue.
North Shore Indoor League
AUT Sports and Fitness Centre, Akoranga campus, Northcote
Thursdays 8th August – 19th September
Game times from 6.30 – 9pm
League fees: Earlybird $250 per team to be paid by 23rd August, payments after this date will be $300
Registrations close: 1st August 2013
There is only one court so will probably only be room for 6-8 teams (no pick up teams but if you send us an email we may be able to find you a team)
Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Teams are 4 a-side with substitutions from a larger squad allowed between points. We recommend about 6-8 players per team – you may need more if there are going to be players away for some weeks.
- All teams must have at least 1 woman on the court at all times. If you are unable to do so or you are unable to field a full team (of 4) you will default the game. It would be preferable if you still gave the other team a game, whether it was picking up one of their players or a player from another team from a different round.
- Uniforms – Participants to have a light AND dark shirt, with team colours decided before play
- A standard 175g Ultrastar disc will be used.
- Footwear – Clean, non-marking indoor court shoes, no barefeet!
- Games will be self-refereed as per the standard rules of Ultimate, with the following exceptions:
- Stall count is 7 seconds (instead of 10)
- ‘Pick’ calls are not allowed. Running a pick or screen is still against the rules, and must be avoided.
- The game ends on the hooter blast. If the disc is still in the air it is still in play.
- There are no ‘Callahan’ points
- Dropped pulls are not turnovers. It is spirited to make catchable pulls.