Winter Indoor League 2012
Wednesdays 11th July – 18th September 2012, 6.30pm-9.00pm
Venue: ASB Stadium – Kohimarama
Login and enter online
Email email@example.com if you have any queries
New players welcome!
- Teams are 4 a-side with substitutions from a larger squad allowed between points. We recommend about 6-8 players per team – you may need more if there are going to be players away for some weeks.
- All teams must have at least 1 woman on the court at all times.
- Uniforms – Participants to have a light AND dark shirt, with team colours decided before play
- A standard 175g Ultrastar disc will be used.
- Footwear – Clean, non-marking indoor court shoes, no barefeet!
- Games will be self-refereed as per the standard rules of Ultimate, with the following exceptions:
Stall count is 7 seconds (instead of 10)
‘Pick’ calls are not allowed. Running a pick or screen is still against the rules, and must be avoided.
The game ends on the hooter blast. If the disc is still in the air it is still in play.
There are no ‘Callahan’ points
Dropped pulls are not turnovers. It is spirited to make catchable pulls.
Team entry is $300 per team, payable by 18th July (start collecting from your teammates now…)
Here is the Winter Indoor League Draw