Now spring is here its time to think about playing outside in the sun again and entering teams for the Mixed Nationals in Wellington on the 4th & 5th December.
Exciting news – the early-bird deadline has been extended to the 1st November!! Early-bird price is $650 a team, rising to $700 after 1st November.
For this you will receive:
- 2 fantastic days of ultimate in Wellington
- lunches both days
- a special tournament disc for each player
- a party on Saturday night (in town)
- a BBQ on Sunday afternoon
To enter captains are to complete the attached registration form and pay for the whole team at the time of registering. Payment can be made:
- Electronically to the Wellington Disc Sports bank account: 03 0502 0924107 000 – put your payment reference as Nats and then your team name, and email the registration form to this address.
- Cheques can be made to Wellington Disc Sports and posted to PO Box 10-689, The Terrace, Wellington, 6143 with a completed registration form.
- We are not accepting cash payments on the day.
There are lots or places providing cheap accommodation in Wellington, however BonJovi is playing on the Saturday night, so I would book your accommodation early:
- Downtown backpackers, right by the train and bus stations, so easy for those travelling by train or bus to Petone –www.downtownbackpackers.co.nz
- Base backpackers – www.stayatbase.com
- YHA – www.yha.co.nz
- Wellywood backpackers – www.wellywoodbackpackers.co.nz
- The Cambridge Hotel – www.cambridgehotel.co.nz
Depending on how popular this tournament proves, we may run a social tournament alongside it on the Sunday, we will advise about this at the start of November.
All players, in entering this tournament, undertake that they will abide by the NZU Code of Conduct.
Feel free to ask if you have any questions…