Autumn League 2013
Epsom Girls Grammar School – Newmarket http://goo.gl/maps/Dvq7l
Wednesdays 24th April – 19th June 2013
Game times from 6.30pm – 10pm
Registrations close 12th April – sign up on the membership site.
Team Fees: Early bird payment $300 due 3rd May, payments after this date will be $350
Number of teams limited to a maximum of 10
Email email@example.com with any queries
If you need to find a team or players please use the Facebook group to advertise. We can’t guarantee a pick up team as there may not be enough players so please try and find yourself a team. Or step up and organize the players that don’t have a team!
– Teams are 4 a-side with substitutions from a larger squad allowed between points. We recommend about 6-8 players per team – you may need more if there are going to be players away for some weeks.
– All teams must have at least 1 woman on the court at all times. If you are unable to do so or you are unable to field a full team (of 4) you will default the game. It would be preferable if you still gave the other team a game, whether it was picking up one of their players or a player from another team from a different round.
– Uniforms – Participants to have a light AND dark shirt, with team colours decided before play
– A standard 175g Ultrastar disc will be used.
– Footwear – Clean, non-marking indoor court shoes, no barefeet!
– Games will be self-refereed as per the standard rules of Ultimate, with the following exceptions:
* Stall count is 7 seconds (instead of 10)
* ‘Pick’ calls are not allowed. Running a pick or screen is still against the rules, and must be avoided.
* The game ends on the hooter blast. If the disc is still in the air it is still in play. For playoff games ending in a tie there will be three minutes extra time, and if it is still a tie next point wins.
* There are no ‘Callahan’ points
* Dropped pulls are not turnovers. It is spirited to make catchable pulls.