AUCKLAND ULTIMATE SECONDARY SCHOOL OUTDOOR LEAGUEEntries are now open for the 2012 5 a-side Auckland Secondary School Outdoor League, happening in Term 1. Enter online here or email email@example.com for assistance. Registrations close Monday 10 February.
- There will be two divisions as per last year - a Boys division and a Girls division.
- Teams are 5 a-side with substitutions from a larger squad allowed between points. We recommend about 8-10 players per team – you may need more if there are going to be players away for some weeks.
- Players must only be on one team roster and play for that team ONLY.
- Uniforms – Participants to have a white AND dark shirt, with team colours decided before play
- A standard 175g Ultrastar disc will be used.
- Footwear – cleats (football boots) or cross-trainers. No metal studs and no barefeet!
- Games will be self-refereed as per the WFDF rules of Ultimate. Players are expected to know the basic rules of the game, particularly the rules around non-contact play and safety. Rules can be found on this rules website.
- Wednesday 15 February - Wednesday 21 March 2012, 4.30pm - 6.30pm
- 15 Feb will be a coaching and registration night (team lists and payment must be confirmed by this date).
- Hato Petera College, College Road, Northcote
- Team entry fee $150
- Restricted entry - all players must be currently at that school and under 19 years of age.
- The co-ordinator for this event is Rebecca Stewart, contact firstname.lastname@example.org